Keto Lemon Lush Dessert Recipe



Ingredients
Bottom crust layer:
  • 2 tbsp Butter softened
  • 1/4 cup sugar substitute, I use this brand
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract, I use this brand
  • 1 Egg
  • 3/4 cup almond flour, I use this brand
  • pinch salt, I use this brand
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
Second layer:
  • 8 oz Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar substitute (or to taste), I use this brand
  • 2 tsp Lemon Extract (or to taste), I use this brand
  • 1/4 cup Sour Cream
  • 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Third lemon layer:
  • 6 tbsp Butter softened
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar substitute (or to taste), I use this brand
  • 2 Eggs
  • 2 Egg Yolks
  • 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
  • 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum optional, I use this brand
Top whipped cream layer:
  • 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
  • 3 tbsp powdered sugar substitute (or to taste), I use this brand
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract, I use this brand
  • 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum optional, I use this brand
Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
  2. First, prepare the crust: In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar substitute. Using an electric mixer beat until well-combined and fluffy. Add the vanilla and egg and mix again. Then add the almond flour and salt. Mix until everything is incorporated.
  3. Add chopped walnuts and transfer to the prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Bake for 10-15 minutes or just until the edges begin to brown.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel